A little Break.


Admittedly, last week got very frustrating trying to get Dead Exit into cert on the Xbox for testing. We didn’t pass the submission process this time, but we doubted we would since it was the first try. Thankfully Microsoft did find a bug that we wouldn’t want the game to release with so it isn’t too disappointing. It was however, a lot of mindless building, testing and rebuilding.

That is one of the main reasons that we’ve scattered across the country to get some well needed R&R. Visiting relatives, helping fix cars, watching some movies, and of course, playing some games. I did get a little more retopoying done of one of the Krucer Parallax characters, some testing, and some more super exciting admin, but overall it’s been a chill week.


Hopefully next week at some point we’ll be able to tackle our Dead Exit problems and start to get on with other stuff. If we are lucky, Unity will also have had time to figure out a multiplayer problem was on their end and either fix it or tell us how to work around it.

It’s fair to say that there were a number of little issues including several outside of our control, that contributed to Dead Exit not being quite ready for release just yet… It’s fair to say that, but instead we will blame Josh, who must be punished.


We are also looking into a Version 1.2 of Dead Exit which has some more funky stuff for people to play with, but that might be delayed a little until after we have the Xbox version sorted and got all of our stuff ready for EGX this year. It’s going to be a busy few weeks but we’ll try and keep you up to date with what we are doing so keep an eye on us via social media on TwitterFacebook, and Youtube.  Bye for now.

Comments are closed.